The Hertz DCX 690.3 might be a good option for you if you are looking for an inexpensive 6×9 car speaker that might not be able to produce the most powerful sound but can deliver a crisp output without any distortion.
- Crisp and clear sound reproduction
- Sound very clean even under under factory head unit
- Warm bass
- Need professional help at installation
- Nothing else for this price
The power rating of the Hertz DCX 690.3 is only 90W which is why it can’t match some of the other more powerful car speakers in terms of bass output and raw volume – check out some of the best 6×9 car speakers. However, it scores well in terms of delivering crisp audio that results from powerful driver magnets and an extremely light paper dome tweeter that receives electric signals quite well.
The Hertz Dieci Series provides you with a variety of size options. It has component speaker options and common-size speakers. Moreover, if you want more powerful sound effects, you can opt for a sub-woofer which might improve the performance of your Hertz DCX 690.3.
If you are looking for an inexpensive car speaker that can produce crisp, non-distorted sound, then the Hertz DCX 690.3 might be a good option for you. However, if you desire a strong output, then this car speaker alone might not be able to meet your expectations. You might have to get a sub-woofer or opt for a more powerful speaker.
Features & Specifications
- Design: 3-Way
- Impedance (Ω): 4
- Power Handling – Peak (W): 180
- Power Handling – Continuous (W): 90
- Frequency Response (Hz): 45 – 21k
- Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter): 93
- Voice Coil Ø (in.): 1
- Tweeter Size (in.): 2.5
- Tweeter Composition: PEI
- Woofer Composition: Treated Paper (Water-Repellent)
- Woofer Surround: Polyurethane
- Tweeter size (in.): 2.5
- Top-Mount Depth (in.): 3 1/8
- Bottom-mount Depth (In.): 3 7/16
- Maximum RMS Wattage: 90
For more 6×9-inch car speakers you might like, click here.
Image by hertzaudiovideo.com
Last update on 2020-03-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API