This head unit comes integrated with an inbuilt HD Radio which provides top-of-the-line sound quality radio at just the push of one button. It’s obviously geared towards audiophiles and anyone who intends to power up their car stereo system.
The Pioneer AVIC-W8500NEX has satisfied the majority of users from the overall feedback. And, although it may seem relatively costly, it’d be worth it if you’re willing to splash that cash. The price tag is truly justified.
- This model combines perfectly with car speakers, delivering top-quality sound
- The wide display is crisp and bright, offering great visibility even in the outdoors
- You’re definite to appreciate the handy, inbuilt navigation system (maps of United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, Plus 12. 4 million points of interest)
- A few users have reported that they experience some lag when connecting their iOS devices
- It’s relatively costly
This model is our pick for the best double DIN digital media receiver for all the right reasons. The AVIC-W8500NEX stands out as a striking addition to this brand’s portfolio of aftermarket car media receivers.
This unit boasts a 7-inch capacitative touchscreen display which supports multi-touch gestures such as swipe, scroll, and pinch to zoom. It has been built to replicate your smartphone’s navigational actions.
The clarity and the vibrancy of the display are all fantastic. You can customize this receiver’s user interface to suit your specific desired style, too.
When it comes down to connectivity, this unit packs a multitude of stunning options. For instance, it brings the experience of both iOS and Android right to your vehicle, credit to its Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support. It has two USB ports, one HDMI port, SD slots, and supports Bluetooth connectivity.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 11-Inch x 6.5-Inch x 10-Inch
- Preamp Voltage: 4V
- Display: WVGA
- Media Formats Supported: CD, DVD, MP3, FLAC
Last update on 2023-12-09 / Affiliate links / *Image Disclaimer: We use images/data from Amazon Product Advertising API solely on products that link to Amazon. On products with the "Price at Crutchfield" button, we use images/data from Crutchfield.com as per the partnership deal.