The ATOTO A6 double DIN Android based car stereo will give you versatile features for navigation, multimedia, entertainment, and internet access.
- Several input ports including three USB ports, Micro SD slot, backup camera input, and two video inputs
- Dual Bluetooth chips for audio streaming, hands-free calling, and data transfer
- WiFi Antenna and built-in GPS system
- Phone casting using the Easy-connect app
- Poor sound quality and equalizer settings
- Dead pixels on the display
The ATOTO A6 is a among the best head unit for car with a Full HD touchscreen display. It runs on an Android system with a wide variety of built-in technologies and apps. It acts as an alternative to the Android Auto feature found in new cars’ systems.
Despite not having a CD/DVD player, this car stereo offers other options to access your media files. It can read Micro-SD cards through the SD slot. It also has 3 USB ports and an AUX input to connect flash drives and different media devices.
With its dual Bluetooth chips, the receiver offers wireless connectivity for 3 devices simultaneously, one for audio and two for data communication. The first Bluetooth chip is responsible for hands-free calling and audio streaming functionalities, while the second chip allows internet tethering and data transfer.
The stereo can also connect to WiFi hotspots using the external antenna in order to install apps from Google Play Store, stream online music, and provide navigation through online maps.
Using the Easy-connect app, you can cast your phone screen onto the stereo’s display via USB or WiFi. You can also connect your Android smartphone to easily access your media files, make calls or send texts.
In addition to touchscreen and steering wheel controls, the receiver supports hand gesture recognition to allow control of the system without the need to press or touch anything. You can use it to perform a variety of operations including volume and playback control.
The backup camera input supports a rear-view camera to make parking easy. Two additional video inputs are also included to allow you to connect two more cameras for additional visibility.
The stereo can also act as a stand-alone GPS navigation system with the built-in GPS receiver and GPS antenna. You can access the system using the default pre-installed Google Maps app. It supports other navigation and offline maps apps as well.
In brief, this stereo offers great functionality with its built-in features so that you can easily connect to the internet through WiFi to listen to online music or use the maps app. It’s also good for connecting to multiple devices and casting your phone on the display.
Features & Specifications
- Full HD 7’’ capacitive touchscreen display
- RMS Power: 24 Watts x 4 Channels
- Peak Power: 45 Watts x 4 Channels
- Preamp Outputs: 4-channel 4V RCA audio output, separate subwoofer 4V output
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Dual Bluetooth Chips
- Supported Profiles: HFP, HSP, PBAP, A2DP, AVRCP
- 3 USB Ports
- 1 AUX Audio/Video Input
- 1 Micro SD Slot
- Reversing Camera Input
- iPod, iPhone and Android devices compatibility
- Phone Mirroring with Easy-connect app
- External WiFi Antenna
- Built-in Microphone
- Built-in GPS receiver module with external GPS antenna
Last update on 2022-12-01 / Affiliate links / *Image Disclaimer: We use images/data from Amazon Product Advertising API solely on products that link to Amazon. On products with the "Price at Crutchfield" button, we use images/data from Crutchfield.com as per the partnership deal.