The JVC KW-R930BTS is a feature-packed receiver with a large LCD display and our pick for a double DIN stereo under $100. It’ll give you access to all your favorite internet radio sources with high-quality sound.
- Large LCD Display with 2-zone colors
- Good equalizer settings and JVC’s K2 technology for sound enhancement
- Support for Pandora, Spotify, and iHeartRadio control
- The Bluetooth pairing of up to 5 devices using Streaming DJ
- The display’s brightness is too low
- Doesn’t last for a long time
The JVC KW-R930BTS is a great double-DIN receiver with a large LCD display. With its Streaming DJ feature, you can enjoy sharing music with your friends. You get access to Pandora, Spotify, and iHeartRadio for all your favorite stations. The JVC enhancement technology will make sure you get high-quality sounds.
The JVC KW-R930BTS is a double-DIN receiver with a 2-line LCD display that instantly gives you all the info about the track that’s currently playing. It has different illumination colors and you can assign different colors to two separate zones of the display to give a cool look to your head unit.
This Bluetooth stereo for car gives you easy access to your music through various sources. You can use the CD player, the AUX input, or the USB port to connect audio devices and flash drives with MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, and FLAC files.
You can connect your iPhone and Android smartphone through the USB input for 1.5A high charging and audio control. If you have an Android device compatible with AOA2 (Android Open Accessory), you can connect it in the plug and play Audio Mode to simply play the audio files on the device. You can also use the JVC Music Play app to access the Auto Mode and get more control over your files including folders navigation and search.
With Bluetooth wireless connection, you can access music on your iPhone and Android from Pandora Internet Radio, Spotify, and iHeartRadio. It’s easy to control your playlists and favorite stations.
The Bluetooth hands-free calling feature allows you to pair and switch between two devices. For audio streaming, you can pair up to five devices with the JVC Streaming DJ feature to mix tunes with your friends.
The JVC Remote app for iOS and Android lets you tune the audio settings and view the source’s information from your smartphone.
The receiver has a 13-band graphic equalizer to fine-tune your settings. It also incorporates JVC’s K2 technology to enhance sound quality by expanding the source’s bit rate. The time alignment feature and the selectable 2-way or 3-way crossover also improve the listening experience by correctly syncing the speakers and directing the right frequencies to them.
Overall, this receiver provides great sound quality and gives you access to your favorite online streaming and radio apps.
Features & Specifications
- Double DIN Receiver with CD Player
- AM/FM tuner
- 2-line VA LCD display with 2-zone variable-color illumination
- RMS Power: 22 Watts x 4 Channels
- Peak Power: 50 Watts x 4 Channels
- Preamp Outputs: 6-channel 2.5V outputs (Front, Rear, Subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth version 3.0 technology for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- JVC Streaming DJ
- Supported Profiles: HFP, PBAP, A2DP, AVRCP
- 1 Front USB Port
- 1 Front Auxiliary Input
- iPod, iPhone and Android devices compatibility
- Pandora Internet Radio, Spotify, and iHeartRadio control for iPhone and Android
- Android Music Playback, Remote Control App
- Siri Eyes Free voice control for iPhone
- SiriusXM satellite radio ready
- Steering wheel control ready
Last update on 2020-11-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API