The Pioneer AVH-210EX is our double-DIN pick under $200 with the touchscreen display. With the 6.2’’ touchscreen display, the Pioneer AVH-210EX provides an intuitive interface and great multimedia support, in addition to backup camera input functionality.
- Affordable price for a double-DIN receiver with a touchscreen display
- Dedicated backup camera input to connect a rear-view camera
- Includes a DVD player with support for most multimedia formats
- Bad quality screen with lagging or unresponsive touch
- No turning knob for volume control
The Pioneer AVH-210EX is an affordable car stereo with the advantage of a touchscreen display interface. With the DVD player, you can either listen to audio CDs or watch video DVDs. You can also connect your audio devices through the AUX input for instant plug and play.
The USB port supports playback of audio and video files of several formats like MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, MP4, FLAC, JPEG, AVI, WMV, and DivX. The USB connection also supports multimedia playback on both Apple and Android devices.
The Android Music Support feature gives you access and control over all your music library on your Android device and display of metadata information. The USB Direct Control for iPod and iPhone will connect to your music and provide high-quality sound through direct digital signal transfer, as well as, the charging ability of 1A of current.
The built-in Bluetooth can pair with two phones at the same time. You can make and receive calls while driving. The Wideband Speech capability, which provides double frequency bandwidth, ensure better sound quality and the included microphone will make your voice even more clear. You can also wirelessly control the streaming and music apps on your paired phone.
This receiver can give you high sound quality and customization using the equipped 13-band graphic equalizer, along with high pass and low pass filters, four built-in 50W MOSFET amplifiers, and the ability to connect external amplifiers and subwoofer through preamp outputs for more power.
The head unit can be controlled over the built-in Bluetooth with the factory steering wheel controls. However, it requires a third-party adapter that is sold separately.
In addition to offering intuitive user experience, the touchscreen display can also be paired with a rear-view mirror or camers that could be connected to the backup camera input. This feature is useful when you’re parking.
If you have rear-seats screens in your car, you can easily send the video stream to them through the video output port.
Overall, this receiver is an adequate touchscreen option with wide support for all sorts of media files and good sound settings.
Features & Specifications
- Double DIN Receiver with CD audio playback and DVD video playback
- RMS Power: 14 Watts x 4 Channels
- Peak Power: 50 Watts x 4 Channels
- Preamp Outputs: 6-channel 2V outputs (Front, Rear, Subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth version 3.0 technology for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Supported Profiles: HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, SPP, SSP
- 1 Rear USB Port
- 1 Rear Auxiliary A/V Input
- Backup Camera Input
- Composite Video Output
- iPod, iPhone and Android devices compatibility
- USB Direct Control for iPhone
- Android Music Support
- 6.2″ WVGA touchscreen display
- AM/FM tuner
Last update on 2020-11-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API